Career Services provides information and resources for School of Music students and alumni on various music and arts-related career opportunities.
Career Services includes and manages the following seven areas:
- Gig Connection Student Application* : Provides freelance opportunities throughout Chicago
- Bridge Music Connection : 24-hour online access to opportunities in music and arts administration
- Career Workshops* : Current students, prospective students, and alumni are invited to attend free workshops featuring presentations and guest speakers on a variety of music career topics.
Career Documents : Do you need help writing your résumé, cover letter, or bio? Starting to think about employment after graduation? No matter where you are in the process, we're here to help!
- Jobs Database* : Job opportunities are shared directly on our Facebook page. Learn about the latest auditions, church gigs, and other musical opportunities.
* : A comprehensive list of online resources for success in music and in life, ranging from musician health tips to festival postings
- ASK Mentor Program* : The Alumni Sharing Knowledge (ASK) Network connects DePaul students and graduates with alumni to explore college and professional transitions, life challenges, and university or career questions.
*Available to music alumni