Career Services provides information and resources for School of Music students and alumni on various music and arts-related career opportunities.
The following six components make up Career Services in the DePaul School of Music:
- Gig Connection Student Application* Provides freelance performance and teaching opportunities throughout Chicago.
- Bridge Music Connection Provides 24-hour online access to thousands of opportunities in music and arts administration.
- Career Workshops* Current students, prospective students, and alumni are invited to attend free workshops featuring presentations and guest speakers on a variety of music career topics. Enjoy snacks and conversation following each event.
Career Documents Do you need help writing your résumé, cover letter, or bio? Starting to think about employment after graduation? No matter where you are in the process, we're here to help!
- Jobs Database* Job opportunities are now shared directly on our Facebook page. We want you to know about the latest auditions, church gigs, and other musical opportunities.
Other Resources* A comprehensive list of online resources for success in music and in life, ranging from musician health tips to festival postings.
- ASK Mentor Program* The Alumni Sharing Knowledge (ASK) Network connects DePaul students and graduates with alumni to explore college and professional transitions, life challenges, and university or career questions.
*Available to music alumni