School of Music > Academics > Studios & Areas of Study > Clarinet
DePaul alums have won positions in major orchestras, military bands, teach at universities, high schools and elementary schools, work in arts management or in recording studios and have successful free-lance performance careers. We are proud of the many successes of our students and alumni, who continually prove to us that they leave DePaul as excellent clarinetists, confident individuals and educated, thoughtful musicians. Although the kind and number of positions are too numerous to list, here is a small sample of positions held by our studio alumni:
• Philadelphia Orchestra • Minnesota Orchestra
• National Symphony Orchestra, Washington D.C.
• New York Philharmonic
• San Antonio Orchestra
• San Francisco Symphony
• L'Orchestre Symphonique de Quebec, Canada
• Ottawa Symphony, Canada
• Osaka Philharmonic, Japan • U.S. Army Band “Pershing’s Own”
• U.S Marine Band “The Presidents Own”
• Clarinet Faculty, University of North Texas
• Clarinet Faculty, University of Tennessee, Knoxville
We love to keep up with our alums. What are you doing now? Please contact Julie DeRoche to update us on your accomplishments.